The Point

25, 50, 75, 100....To Finish is To Win. I'm not a top finisher but by golly
when we finish, we WIN. My little ponies legs go twice the distance than
most of you big guys. I don't care what distance we go, To Finish is To
Win. All of you with the big egos need a kick in the pants. And Wendell
Robie would agree with me. ( He had occasion to come and admire one of our
Ponies in Tevis country one year). Now Be nice everybody and go out and
ride. Jane

Visit The Tevis Pony Web Page: http://users.deltanet.com/~jane