Re: Dubai-sorry - forgot the punctuation mark

I think you're wrong there Susan because the number on her shirt is the same
in every picture. She just looks so youthful and fab in the first picture!

Seeing the photo of her racing across the finish line made me go all tearful
and moved. What a great achievement.

annette