Re: Limited Distance Changes

>Last year the Limited Distance committee published a survey (twice in
>Endurance News). This survey was an official format to let the committee
>
>know what kind of Limited Distance Program AERC members wanted.  We also
>
>accepted and encouraged response from from non members and for everyone
>to distribute the form for response.  Hundreds of surveys & letters came

As I recall, the questionnaire was to
be filled out by "limited distance riders."  As an AERC member who rarely
does limited distance rides, I had the distinct impression I was not
supposed to fill out a questionnaire!  If other AERC members had the same
mis(?)impression, I think this may be why we are in the mess we are in now.

Karen Steenhof
Boise, Idaho
steenhof@cyberhighway.net