Re: Judging how to "move up a level"...

> I'm curious as to why you felt that. Why did you decide to drop
> back to LD after successfully completing a 50? What wasn't working
> at the higher distance?

Ditto. :)  I was pleased to complete 3 loops of my first 50, which was 37
miles, which was more than the 25 we'd done before, and the vet told me to
go do the 4th loop and complete, but I pulled because I thought Lakota was
too tired and I didn't want to push him too hard and give him a sour
endurance experience. It didn't make me want to go back to 25s, though, it
made me want to do 50 next time!

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310