Re: Winter Management

Madeline,

Yes you can use the pipe corrals in cold climates, here in Wyoming we get
to -50 (not wind chill) and we have pipe corrals.  You can get a water tank
with a heater in it Richie makes a good one in different sizes and they work
very well.  We already have ours turned on since we could get cold weather
any day.

As far as the snow, that's not a problem, we moved from Tahoe where we would
get 6 feet of snow over night.  We had our horses there year round.
Sometimes we had to wait to ride during the winter months or trailer to
where there was less snow  towards Reno.  Where we live in Wyoming we get
the cold and some snow but never move than a couple of feet at a time.

You'll love riding in the snow on a nice day!

Cookie & Tezz
-