ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: AERC membership

RE: AERC membership

Lynn Golemon (lynng@access.mountain.net)
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 12:28:21 -0400

Tracy,

AERC membership runs from December 1 through November 30, so your 1998 =
membership is due December 1. You may send it in at any time specifying =
that it is for 1998. Any ride you complete before December 1 will not =
count towards points or milage if you are not a current member. You =
may, however, pay a research fee and add your milage for 1997 if you =
choose. If you need further help, let me know.

Lynn Golemon
AERC Treasurer

----------
From: Zebella
Sent: Monday, September 08, 1997 5:20 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: AERC membership

Just curious, when is the earliest you can pay for a '98 membership, and
when will it go into effect?

This is the first year in many that I did not renew, and we have decided
to do a 25 on Oct 4th (may be easier to just pay the extra $10? on that
one?) Then back to 50's by the end of Nov.

Will the ride in Nov, be on the '98 memebership?

Am I making any sense here? <G> Just don't want to have to pay for a
'97 membership that will last a month or two.....

tracy