ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: [endurance] Cash Model

Re: [endurance] Cash Model

Richard K. Stewart (stewart@postoffice.ptd.net)
Sat, 9 Dec 1995 08:50:57 -0500

>To: Wendy Milner <wendy@nsmdserv.cnd.hp.com>
>From: stewart@postoffice.ptd.net (Richard K. Stewart)
>Subject: Re: [endurance] Cash Model
>
>>Please help.
>>My Friend Jaci, whose mother was the breeder of Cash is trying
>>desperately to get the Breyer model of Cash.
>

>Wendy,
>
>If you have access to the WWW, you might try Cascade Models
>http://www.aa.net/~cascade/,
>
>They have the "Cash" model listed under "special run" models. Whether
they have it in stock or not I don't know. I think it is listed for about
$75. Let me know if you can't get to their web page and I will try to get a
phone #.

>Rick Stewart
>
>P.S. I agree with the comment on Rio. Where is a Rio model? The European
market alone would make it a profitable item. You should see the number of
people who come to his stall at a competition there just to look at him!