ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: White hairs!

Re: White hairs!

Linda Cowles @ PCB x5624 (linda_cowles@MENTORG.COM)
Tue, 22 Aug 95 10:30:16 -0700

Hey Nick, if you want to stop at a medical supply house and pick up
6 rolls of 6 inch wide quick dry plaster tape (like is used for casting
broken legs), we can make a cast of this critters back at Pt Reyes this
weekend, and I'll show you some of the saddle fitting tricks I've learned
while trying to fit Shatirr! I may even be bringing Jan Jeffers with me,
and she's great at saddle fitting.

These casts are great, 'cause you can carry them into tack stores and try
20 or 30 saddles "on your horse" in an hour or so.

I have an SR saddle (I'll bring it), and I love it, and will have a Saare
along. We can see how it fits your horse. It's a CC size tree.

Linda