RE: Hoof Angles/Pastern Angles (3)

>>Sorry, but somebody took a big stick and mixed up
all the headers and  text for my email, so this is out
of sequence a bit ...<<

:-)

>>That's not my impression of what I've read by Gene
Ovnicek.  Do you have a quote?<<

Can't find it just now.  Here's the website and the
last diagram at the bottom is the one that I believe
Gene believes is correct.  Personally, I want P3 on my
horses to be completely ground parallel so that the
tip doesn't receive any pressure that would wear it
down.    I believe the quote I saw somewhere on his
pages were that 3-5 degrees tilt was normal, but I
can't find it, so don't hold me to it :-)

http://www.hopeforsoundness.com/natbalance/nbshoe.html

>>I'm happy to do that.  And I'll agree to consider
your POV in my daily meanderings if you'll do the same
for me ...<<

Of course.