Re: Men in Tights

----- Original Message -----
From: GoldenCMK@aol.com
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 8:59 PM
To: Ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Men in Tights

I love the wild colored tights and helmets the skiers are wearing in the Olympics. Whoever makes them should make riding tights & helmets. It hard to find the wilder colors in helmets especially.

Maria

------

I agree.  Every time I see some of those really cool looking outfits the skiers and skaters (racing, not figure) wear I'm wondering how they'd look on an endurance rider.  Probably cost ten thousand bucks, but at least you'd match.

cya,

Howard (my gal Val just set a course record at Far Out Forest.  She had a ride time of 3:44 in a 50 miler at a ride that's considered long and difficult (sand).  And Debi Foti was right behind her.  Turn out was lighter than I hoped for, but we did get some folks from Texas, Vermont and other states.  Check out the Green Swamp Stomp next month, a brand new ride in Central Florida.  You can't beat our weather)