Australian Outback Saddle for Endurance

Suzie Que SJess1@aol.com
Hello everyone out there,
Iam somewhat starting endruance ridding. I am unconfortable with my
current endurance saddle. I have an opportunity to buy a used Australian
Outback saddle. I was just wondering if anyone has used one before for
endurance and just wanted some input about it. Pleas email me if you have
any information for me. Thank you for your time!

Suzie