Re: Generators

Hi, I have a little   " Honda  EU 1000 ' It is very quiet, real cheep to keep and (HOWARD!) easy for us gals to maintain, oil changes, sparkplugs, are all easy to do. It is small and just a greast little tool, it will run quite alot ofd stuff. I have had TV, VCR, furnace, lights, all of it all on at the same time, not a bit of pull down. The real small gens are not great, as you know. I would think the HWH should be propane, it is cheaper, and electric ones really pull the juice. Good Luck, Have fun. Annie
www.vtc.net/~ageorge