coffee at the mobile mansion (or is that mobil?)

thing you can do is make sure I am at the ride.  LOL  Seriously, when there
is no power, I boil the water on my stove and pour it thru the basket of my
coffee maker. It works great.  The only hard part is finding a coffee maker
that the basket fits into the pot instead of  the whole machine.  Garage
sales are the best place as they "don't make em like that anymore"
Susan K

Kris and I will be right over......course you will need to have sugar free
Mountain Dew for me  :)))
mar (save a parking place for us.....it'll take us a while to get there from
TX)