Gaited x arab

Hey Amber,
I just purchased a paso fino/ arabian cross mare.  She was out of an arab mare
and a gaited paso fino stallion.. Although she doesn't gait, she has the
smoothest trot of any horse I've ridden, even her extended trot is extremely
smooth and rideable..  I haven't tried her in endurance yet.. I'm a newbie and
so is she.. but she definitely has the willingness to go forward and the stamina
to go with it!

Julienne