Re: RC: Re: LD AND OPINIONS

In a message dated Tue, 23 Jan 2001  7:43:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, Merryben@aol.com writes:

<<   In fact at one ride, the
>ride manager's husband has been known to go out and ride with new LDers -
>usually a bunch of juniors, but not always, escorting them through the
course.

I know the south does everything better than we mortals but last time I
looked, this was against AERC rules. Do we need to change them to conform?

mb    >>

Uh, this would only be against the rules if he is not entered.  And being the ride manager's husband, I suppose he gets a "discount" entry--like just do all the scutwork, and you can ride for free??

Heidi