response to Debbie

Debbie had a lot to say and I for one would like to support her and her new
horse in every way.  I can give testimony to how she trains, rides and
supports her horses every step of the trail.  She is considerate and aware of
every aspect of LD and endurance riding.  She knows that I will give my
opinion and she can give me hers because we respect each other.  BUT anyone
saying anything about the Fire Mtn ride had better have been there.  That
horse is up and coming and will give ALL of the 50's a run for their money.
He is spectacular. and Debbie is just as good.  She could run the whole 30
herself but Razal would drag her just as he did after the ride while snarfing
food and guzzling water  then almost tearing the lead rope to play the next
morning.  He looked great  felt great and  I will look forward to seeing them
GO FOR IT!!!  As for the tirade from the Duck it was inconchable.  He ripped
us LD'ers then started on 50's.  As they are the real training riders since
the first TRUE endurance rides were 100's in the 60's.  Geez  If you every
want a verbal description of a dead horse  Duck can conjure it up for you.
Thanks anyway to RM  they were great  and A BIG CONGRATS to Razal and Debbie
to a Job well done.  Donna and BOB