re:saddle type for walking horses

a. brinkley cactus_clan@vtc.net
I ride my TWH with a Fabtron saddle that is built on a tree made for
walking horses. It seems to work well, is lightweight and has held up
great for several seasons. My wife also rides my TWH with her Sport saddle
which although treeless works well too. The Sport saddle is real comfy but
probably too pricey for your limited ride schedule. The Fabtron for TWHs
can be found at NationalBridle.com.

Andy