Endure

I've been using Endure for about a month & am more impressed with it than
Tri-Tec or Ultrashield.  Spellbinder is just 4 so our limits are weekly
dressage lesson, 1 evening of arena work, & slow trail ride (5-6 miles
max).  But with the heat + high humidity, he sweats, I hose him off, &
Endure still appears to work (except for the blood suckers out on the trail
-- but nothing keeps them away).

When I first started using it, I applied for 3 days straight.  Now I apply
about once per week.  Definitely doesn't need daily application.

Vicki Wheeler & Spellbinder
Knoxville, TN