From: Kris Givens [mailto:givensb@prodigy.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2001 6:41 PM
To: RideCamp
Subject: RC: GPS antenna question

Being as how my riding partner knows I have no pride and will make an utter fool out of myself with questions I have this one from her, whom shall remain nameless:

.ask on ridecamp where you can purchase
the GPS antenna that attaches to your helmet.....ask for the exact brand name
and where they purchased it (not like I'm bossy or anything  :)))

Ok guys, since we are fast becoming the Techno Geek Riders I can clearly envision little antennas sticking out of the tops of our helmets or even the tops of our horses poles, ala Roman Plume style.  Geez, I LOVE this sport!  And here I thought horseback riding was gadget free. HA!

Kris on the verge of purchasing the Garmin III Plus