Re: RC: Stallion Behavior

In a message dated Mon, 25 Jun 2001  4:30:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Kristene Smuts" <Ksmuts@sarcc.co.za> writes:

<< Oh well, have to now go undo all his good manners!  <sigh>  We already have a start, he does hate is so when some stranger slams into his backside, but so far it's only been an ears back, nostrils pulled up, tail tucked and "buck" - must work on that to make it a full buck and kick out if we're working on undoing manners!>>

LOL!  Bravo for you, though, Kristene--I wish all stallion owners in particular and horse owners in general would take the sort of time you have to ensure good manners.  And I sure don't mind facial expressions of displeasure when someone does something really rude to my stallion--or even as much as you've described above.  But that should be ALL the reaction!

Heidi