Update on Star

I took Star on a trailride today and she did real well.  She did balk at a
garbage monster, but I just kept her facing it and she went by it on her own,
with no prodding from me, after about 10 seconds.  The first time I rode her
it was the same way; when she balked at a cone, I faced her towards it and in
a few seconds with no leg aids from me she went by it on her own.  I was very
proud of her!
Pamela