treeless saddle

I am looking for info regarding a treeless saddle I believe the name is a soft rider saddle.  It is canvess and the "tree" is felt.  I have seen one and the person liked the saddle, but did not do distance riding.  I would appreciate any feedback from anyone using the saddle.  Also if you can direct me to a web site for info.  Thanks,  Louise horsecrazy@mountain.net