Heritage Endurance Rides

There is still room for riders at the Heritage Endurance Rides in Reserve
NM June 9!  Don't be shy!  If you don't want to do the ride, we'd be every
so happy to have you volunteer to help ride management.  Email me, Lif
Strand at heritage@fasterhorses.com, call me at 505 773 4897 or use the
link at the bottom of this email to go to the ride's web site.

Don't forget the 17 mile mail trail ride on Sunday June 10 - open to
anyone, costs just $10 which includes lunch.  For more info on that,
contact Pascual Trujillo at 505 547-2620 evenings.

Also, the Heritage Festival is looking for 60 rip roarin', tobaccy spittin'
cowhands to participate in the Elfego Baca shooting reinactment Friday June
8 and Saturday June 9 at 5 p.m. each day.  OK, you don't have to chew
tobacco - but anyone who can dress up to look like an authentic late 1800s
cow hand/vaquero, preferably with a horse, is invited to join up.  Contact
Henry Martinez at 505 533 6488 for more info.

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
                           STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html
   Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options