thanks:leg injury

I want to thank all of the people who responded to my email regarding my
horses leg injury.  Amazingly every one who emailed me said almost the same
thing.  Lots of time off and build VERY slow.
Update:  The lump on her leg that was sensitive turned out to be an inflamed
nerve caused by the wrap.  My vet had me apply panolog ointment for three
days and it is now looking perfect and there is no sensitivity.  My vet also
said that because the communicator nerve was irritated by the wrap cast that
was on for a week to help heel the lesions he does not want me to ride her
with anything on her legs.  I rode her yesterday for 15 minutes (walking
only) and everything checked out ok.  I am only going to walk her for at
least two weeks increasing the length of ride in 5 minute increments every
three days and go from there.
Again I would like to say Thank You!
Erin