The XP

Hello ridecampers,
Can anyone tell me about how many are planning to attend the XP 2001?
For those of you who are going I'm jelious!!! Man to  go away on a 2 month
endurance ride would be great. But I'm one of the many people
who has bills to pay and can't afford a 3500 entry fee and can't
afford to take off 2 months off  work as well. So if you are going take lots
of pics to show us all on ridecamp who can't attend this great ride!!
Happy Trails
Colleen K. & Polaris(Let's go ridein' mom!!)