strongid daily dewormer

I hate to ever post anything but could not resist this time.  All of my
horses are on Strongid C 2x.  Last year my mares, MC Breathless and Night
Time Lady, were 1 and 2 in the Southeast.  Neither has ever coliced or
experienced serious metabolic problems at a ride or at home.  In fact, the
only horse of mine that has ever coliced ended up having surgery and it was
paid for in full by the Strongid C preventicare program.  Paid for even
though the colic was due to umbilical surgery as a foal, not any kind of
parasite problem.  So, before you all decide that Stongid is the root of
all anterior enteritis problems, remember that there are a lot of horses on
Strongid that do just fine.
Nicki Young, DVM