Another pasture fetilizer question

Pam MacLennan pam.maclennan@level3.com
I have a very small "pasture" that doubles as a riding area and turn out area. I have 2 horses that use it daily. It's mostly Kentucky Blue Grass, and it hasn't been fetilized in 3 years!
I'm reluctant to beacuse I don't now how it will effect the horses.

My husband talked to someone who suggested sheep manure. I'd like to use something natural if possible. Chemical pellets make me nervous. Any suggestion out there for what is natural, good to use and how long to keep the horses off. Thanks in advance. I learn so much from all you veterans out there!

Pam in Colorado