Re: Test question/tieing up

Ti wrote:
>  The fit horse being tapered back to very light work is the perfect
invitation to the tying up syndrome, which often begins with a shoulder
episode.

I'm curious about this because I've just had a mare tie up for the first
time for no obvious reason (and I AM being honest with myself folks!).
Would it be safe to say that a horse being tapered back to light work would
be in little danger from tieing up if the feeding was tapered back
accordingly?

Heather
France