Re: RC: Far Outtttt Forest, With the Kid: Part Three

Was the the elbow injury you got from falling of a horse or was that the
one you got from falling off the bleachers when the FL Gators put the
hurting on you Vols :-)?

This post is really for Howard since he is a big Gator fan.

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm

Brooksville, FL