Re: Fw: RC: endurance prospect, etc.

In a message dated 2/9/00 4:52:39 PM Pacific Standard Time, gesaeqfx@pe.net
writes:

<<  Yes, you are right, to win is to win for the
 moment.  To finish is to win makes us winners in the long run.   Ok, now
 flame away at how stupid you think I sounded. :+)  gesa  >>

This must be a top ten tune--I keep hearing it played over and over--by the
same ten people. Believe me, I completely understand the mentality. It's just
incorrect, at least under the name of endurance competition.

I'm not concerned if all you want to do is finish--no problem. It's the
criticism of those who desire to win a competition that makes folks look a
little ridiculous to me.

ti