Fwd: RC: RE: "AERC National Conventions"

---- Begin included message ----
Woody

I'm sure "worth attending" is a subjective call, but I thought the convention
was great.  After a few times, some of the speakers are repetitive, but
certainly not all.   It's really the only place I know of where the
information is tightly focused for endurance riders.  You meet some great
folks, and the trade show is wonderful.  It's obvious that the organizers put
in a lot of hard work.  Of course, Reno is an easy days' drive for me and I
like to play blackjack and dice  :-)    Don't know what I'll decide when it
comes time to relocate it to the east coast or south for a while (as they
should).

pat farmer
---- End included message ----