Re: RC: Hoof traction, was "Barefoot endurance"

I agree with you on the laminitis I was refering to chonic rather than
acute.I usually tape wedges or trim for acute.Also I have moved foundered
horses up by pulling shoes.Its like its been said a million times every case
is an individule no matter what worked or didn't for the last. RD