'Nother OF Question

I am trying a used 16" OF Express Lite, and find the panels look really big
on my Arab.  If I set it forward so the panels are an inch or two over the
scapula, it looks like its waaay up on her neck (the big rounded pommel).
My mare is about 15 HH, and is not a very big girl, 900 lbs, short back,
tall withers.  For those of you using these saddles, do they look big on
your horse?  My Aussie is 22" in length, but it looks so much smaller on her
than the OF.  I have been trying to find some pictures online of Arabs in
OF's, but am not having much luck.  Anyone have a picture they can send or
point me at??

Thanks -

Michelle & Luna
(Colorado)