Endurance Riding in Arizona

Krista Horwath  klhorwath@hotmail.com
Hi,

I have recently moved to Arizona from Pennsylvania, where I did a lot of endurance riding.  However, I have been unable to get in contact with people in Arizona who are really familiar with endurance riding.  I do not currently own a horse.  When I was living in P.A., I rode the horse of another endurance competitor. If you have any ideas or contacts so that I may get involved in endurance riding once again, please email me.
Thank you for your time.