All Over

Well everyone I am off to my last ride of the season.
It's gonna be kinda sad to end it but at least Polaris will get a great rest
over the winter as will I.
Let me ask you all how many of you who do live in nevada actually  keep your
horses in shape during the winter? I should keep Polaris in shape this
winter sence we are planning to do XP and a whole bunch of other multi-days
and tevis to.
Good-Bye 2000 season thanks for the memories!!!
Colleen K. & Polaris (Let go!!)