Kat's Fall

Just sent my 15$ Not bragging here but only wanted to comment here. Kat!! we
sure hope you get better soon. Every time we hear about someone having a
wreck we all ask first is the horse okay?>(a joke for you flame throwers out
there)< But sounds like in this situation we all kind of grimmaced as we
realized getting clobbered in the face does not sound fun at all. We all
realized that you were concerned about riding after all this mess gets under
the rug. It was then we knew you were gonna be okay! That is gonna be one
hell of a fat lip there! I still grimace when I think about it! ugh!
Carla (gotta go put this in the mail box)
Ansata (ouch!)
Haley (hmmmmmm??)
Rob *clutches stomach*