Re: RC: Is the Bonder the Boogie-man?

>I'm also beginning to see why this list has less traffic than one would
expect to see from a list this size.  If my list had even a smidgen of the
antagonism and blatant disrespect some of you show, I'd shut it down so
quick folks would think my host blew up.>

This isn't a pissing contest, Marv, don't try and make it one!

And I am still waiting for a response to MY private posts to you.  Or do you
only respond to people who agree with you, without question?  I am trying to
remain open-minded about your product, but it is difficult when you appear
incapable of answering simple questions.

As for respect, where I come from, it's earned.

Tracey