the twizzler incident!

It was a pretty afternoon (before i dented my truck!) Rob and I decided to
pick up around the back yard and take some junk to the garbage dump. We had
just finished moving stuff to our new barn and had stuff to toss. Haley,
Ansata, Dee and Hershey were there to observe. Dee and Hershey tried to help
but as dogs are got in the way, but they did manage to get in some pats and
scratches here and there. before we left we wanted to treat the horses I ran
in to get some apples and heck a few of my Twizzlers. I ran out of gummy
bears and bought a big bag of twizzlers. Our dogs hate candy but I armed
myself with a slice of cheese for each one. Feeding the dogs first we headed
to the pasture to feed the horses the apples and twizzlers. I fed Ansata her
apple, I watched Haley take the whole apple from rob and spit what she
couldn't bite off back.  She is rather amusing to watch her eat.Haley is the
pig if you haven't guessed by now. Three bites later Ansata is sniffing the
Strawberry twizzler. She really can't grasp it because it keeps bending on
her. I got a huge laugh out of this. I turned to watch Haley eat hers and
she  took it out of Robs hand and Spit it back out and snorted all over him
in disgust. Then do that yawn thing and hold her tounge wayyyy out for him
to see! and Snort again. Rob stood there for a second and looked up all
innocent and announced "I have horse snot all over me!!" Not missing a beat
I said "oh since she isnt gonna eat that let me give it to Ann."
Have you ever wondered what a horse would look like chewing gum? well Ansata
had the vision down when I watched her scarf down not one but two twizzlers.
They were good and fresh ones to! So they kind of stuck to her teeth a
little and it was fun to watch her try to suck the goo off her teeth. But
she loves the twizzlers. Haley doesn't care for them I think she is missing
the gene for carrots and twizzlers. I have to go do some washing and get the
horse snot off Robs shirt.
Carla ( ahhh I love bonding!)
Ansata (Ma caan I Have anudda twizzla Pweesh?)
Haley (Yeeech Yuk bleck yuk blah blach yuk ickie)
Rob (Can you get that out??????????)