Re: RC: Passing up in VCs

You know Frank, since that last serious response from you (red
flags...remember?) concerning one of my silly, drunken posts I am totally
shocked you found anything at all to agree with me on.

So I printed out your response, especially where you said YOU AGREED WITH ME
(in bold print btw), framed it with a grey background and red frame, and it's
now hanging on my living room wall next to my picture of Robert E. Lee and
the Confederate flag.

just thought you'd like to know,
Howard (it's so cold down here tonite I'm drinkin cheap whiskey instead of
the beer)

ps. man, I hope y'all know I'm kidding here and don't whack out on me