Re: RC: Supracor Saddle Pads

In a message dated 9/26/00 8:28:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sbrownleger@whoi.edu writes:

<<
http://www.supracor.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.100.exe/equestrian/index.html?L+scs

tore+cdxk1224ff82bd82+974252744 >>

I borrowed one from a friend and have ordered one from Sue Dyke in Southern
California.  I think they are great.  My horse had bumps on both sides of his
withers and I used the supracor pad with a different saddle and continued to
ride him.  He healed and grew new hair while riding.  A lot of the riders I
know are using them with a lot of luck.  They are pricy at over $200 but how
many $80.00 pads do you have lying around that are gathering dust.  I also
told the Supracor people they should advertise in EN.  They are based in San
Jose.  I think Donna Snyder Smith recommends them too.  mb