Water bottle holders for ZES

My daughter has a ZES and loves it - BUT with her new fleece butt warmer (I
call it) her cantle pack does not fit at all - not even CLOSE! Too bad too -
it is an excellent pack, with room for 2 water bottle and various and sundry
other items. Standard bottle holders don't work in the front very well
either. Anyone with an idea please email me.

Also, a friend is doing a paper on equine nutrition in endurance - don't know
why - she has never done it - but she has come to me and she needs study
articles by today sometime. Of all months to have nothing in either TB or EN.
Anyone??
San