Re: RC: Re: Chiropractors

In a message dated 9/12/00 10:58:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Tivers@aol.com
writes:

<< You took personal affront to that paragraph?  >>

Ti, I have yet to be personally offended by anything you say.  It never pays
to make such assumptions or unsubstantiated leaps in logic.  But it is always
SUCH a pleasure to see more of your substantive dialog at work...  I've given
you two good sources--you claim to have an open mind--YOU check it out.  I
personally don't give a rip if you want to put your money where your mouth is
or not, and get brave enough to find out.  Your educational lacks on the
subject are not my problem.  You're the one who always claims to advise folks
to use what works, and then go find out why it works.  So go right
ahead--demonstrate your open mind here, and do your homework.  Heck, no, I'm
not going to do it for you.  Not my problem, bucko.

Heidi