Re: RC: RE: Re: The Winning Debate

CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes:

<< <  Cheap potshots of no
  substance whatsoever debase the Ridecamp coin of the realm. Which is, the
  development of information.   >>

 THUD!!  TI said that?????  Remember that, everybody, when he starts slinging
 around his vitriolic potshots...

 Heidi >>

I always respond in kind. I suppose you believe the post above is substantive
and polite. You take a lot of hits, and keep coming back for more, though.
Got to give you credit in that regard. A glutton for punishment. Notice,
though, that I always give you the last idiotic word--always stop short of
causing a nervous breakdown. That makes you a WINNER every time!  Show a
little gratitude.

ti