Re: RC: Re:Tevis

At 06:53 PM 07/24/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Carol kamikazearabs@hotmail.com
>Wow! According to the statistics that you stated, experience doesn't seem
>to make any difference. Guess I didn't need to spend 2 years conditioning
>and training my horse! Let alone learning all about equine physiology. By
>the way, Sandy, that was really rude what you wrote about overweight people.

I hope you aren't replying to the last post I sent where I said this:

"I don't think many people who are talking about having qualifying rides
have any idea how much experience most of the people entering the Tevis DO
have."

and this:

"I think that there *is* a correlation in the experience level of the
*horses*."

It's a lot easier to see this all in the spreadsheet.  But I've probably
bored most of you to death already (sorry).