Trail Tech stirrup

OK, this one's a two-parter....

First part:   If anyone happens to be riding at the Cuyahoga Valley Recreational Area and you should get over toward that ritzy private school near Hale Farm, one of my students lost an aluminum Trail Tech stirrup. REWARD IF FOUND!

Second part:  Just in case it never turns up, does anyone else have just one aluminum Trail Tech stirrup? I'll buy it from you or sell you mine!!

Maggie Fleming
Under a Shooting Star Farm
Ol' Bubba--darn kids!
Secret--they behave better than you!