national? international?

Who cares?   This is the glory of endurance riding!!!   There is a place for
the greenest "newbie"  on the short trail rides sponsored by many ride
managers,  those who want to join others on new or old trails for the
enjoyment of riding,  at whatever distance they and the horse are ready for
today,  the more experienced                      teams going for points or
the "win",   and the tough competitors ready to test the best in the world.

Without all the middle and back of the pack riders, who would pay the
entries that make it possible to put on rides?   Who would the front runners
have to out run?   Where would the " hot shoes"  get the experience it takes
to win?   Without  the LD rides where would our new members come from?

This is one of the few sports anyone can play  at whatever level they are
now.   And climb as high as they are able.

We're all in this together,  proudly do your own thing and cheer on those
meeting a different challenge.

Dot