Reno lecture notes

Susan Garlinghouse suendavid@worldnet.att.net
Since I'm dropping into RC for a moment or two, I might as well put this post in, too.  At my talk at the Reno convention in March, I said that I would be putting my lecture notes up onto my website so I wasn't accused of trying to kill people trying to take high-speed notes.

After trying to translate the notes into something intelligible, I finally realized most people wouldn't derive anything worthwhile without alot of additional explanation.  So I'm putting it into a three-part series in EN, the first of which will be out in the June issue.  It contains the same information and explanations that were contained in the talk.  The first part covers hydration, the second and third will cover gut motility and energy balance, respectively.  Hope y'all find them worthwhile. :-)

Thanks for all the very kind posts I've received since Reno.  As always, feel free to email me with any questions.

Best,
Susan Garlinghouse, MS
http://www.shady-acres.com/susan/