Re: RC: Toe length

In a message dated 4/15/2000 4:09:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RDShoe4U@aol.com writes:

<<  Hate to admit it but I am not as perfect as I seem LOL. Notice I said
that
 what I aim for when shoeing. LOL RD >>

     Yes, but RD, at least you AIM for perfection, and keep trying through
study and craft to improve your aim.  There's "farriers" out there who merely
"aim" to nail a keg shoe on a foot, and if they don't actually lame the
horse, they figure they've done good.  Believe me!  (I received a nasty flame
letter from one or these types after my post about the bad effects of long
toes . . . doubtless he's afraid some of his customers will read my post, or
one of my articles, and then start asking him questions he knows he won't be
able to answer . . .)

Trish & King David,
Grand Blanc, Michigan