Re: fun ride

To liven up our fun ride this month, my daughter suggested an Easter egg
hunt... we are going to hang those plastic Easter eggs from trees (maybe
put a few on the ground) and put raffle tickets inside them.  At the end of
the ride, we will be drawing tickets for various items that have been
donated by local businesses...I'll probably go to the dollar store and get
some fun stuff so everyone gets a little something!  I think a scavenger
hunt is a neat idea, too, though I don't know how I'd work that!

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657