RC: breeding

Bette,
Thanks for your reply about the cooled semen.
The stallion I bred to is very fertile, I'm thinking my mare could have a
problem, though she has only failed to conceive once before this time.  It
has been four years since she has foaled, and she's now 16 yr. old. But my
vet said she 'felt' good. I'm thinking she needs to checked out further
than this before she goes to the stallion this spring.  The stallion has
been moved to less than a two hour drive from me so the haul shouldn't be a
problem, just hate to do it, as she doesn't haul well.
The stallion owner asked that I put her under lights to get an earlier
start, but I really hate foal watching when I'm shivering.
Hal, looks and sounds like a super horse, hope he gets well soon.  BTW, he
might make a good cross for this mare as she is a Tut El Sakkara (Jeddi's
sire) daughter.
Jan

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-